Agenda and Materials Needed for a
Leader should bring along:
- Sefer Tehillim
- The message from L’Chaim to be read at Shidduch Meetings
- Sign In Sheets
- Copies of Information to be Supplied at a Shidduch Meeting
- Copies of “Important L’Chaim Contact Information”
- The meeting leader should call upon one or two secretaries to be responsible to write complete notes of the meeting for future reference entering into a computer is most helpful. A copy of the attendance sheets should be emailed to L'Chaim at email@example.com or faxed to 845-426-0567. This will allow L’Chaim to contact attendees regarding future events.
- Pass around the Sign In sheets; name, address, phone number and email address.
- One volunteer should lead the group in 1-2 Kapitluch of Tehilim.Suggestions: Verses 20 and 120. This should be followed by recitation of Achenu Kol Bais Yisroel(to be found in the Siddur before Ashrei)
- Presentation of Singles. This should last about 1 hour and should be based on Information to be Supplied
- Read message, if available, for this Shidduch Event
- Resume presentation of singles