Information to be Supplied at a
Information about single
- Your: name and telephone number
- Relationship to single
- Female or male? If male, is he a Kohain?
- Looks- anything outstanding
- Status Single, divorcee (if so, number of times), widow(er)
If children are involved:
- Number of children
- Who has custody?
- FFB (Frum-from-birth) or BT (Baal-Teshuvah)
- If Baal-Teshuvah, how long?
- In what City does single reside?
- Degree of Religiosity: Yeshivish, Chassidish, Yeshivish-secular, Modern Orthodox
- If female, will she cover hair or not?
- Personality include hobbies and pastimes
- Family background
- What is the person looking for in a mate?
- Would the person consider marrying a B.T., divorcee, widow(er), or someone who has children?
NOTE: At the meeting you should merely hint at deficiencies. For example, should a person have a physical or mental disability, you should merely allude to it in general terms. However, the matter MUST be discussed privately between the two parties introducing the individuals.