Segulahs for Shidduchim
- Daven for and try to make Shidduchim for others. A propitious time to daven for others is when you are taking challah.
- Say Shir HaShirim early in the morning for 40 consecutive days.
- Say Perek Shira for 40 consecutive days
- Say Tehillim Chidah. (please call 845-783-8544 for more information)
- Daven for forty consecutive days at the Kosel
- Daven for someone else who also needs a Shidduch
- Daven at the 'Kever' of Rabbi Yonasan ben Uziel in Amuka, Israel
- After the Mazel Tovs have been exchanged, don’t forget to show your Hakaros HaTov to the Shadchan!! L'Chaim does not charge a fee for the services of our Shadchanim. However, when a Shidduch is made, remember the Shadchan and remember L'Chaim.
Click Here for More Info